We are pleased to announce a number of enhancements to the Network Solutions® Webmail service. These enhancements provide you more control over how your e-mails are displayed and help increase your productivity.
- It is now possible to customize your "Today Page" screen that appears when you log into Webmai You can preview your Inbox, Calendar, and Tasks and you can view a picture from your photo album and add your favorite RSS feeds. You can choose to turn a combination of these features on or off, or not display the "Today Page" at all!
- You now have the option to view your messages in a preview pane instead of opening the e-mail.
- To enable or disable this option, go to "Configuration" then "General Options", where you can toggle this option. Be sure to "Save" when you are finished.
Print Preview Screen
- You can now ensure a quality printing experience by previewing your documents before you print. Click the print preview button to see what you're sending to your printer.
- Searching your e-mail messages just got easier! A Quicksearch box is always present within your Inbox, allowing you to quickly search the main parts of your e-mail. If you need to search the message body or have other customized requests, the Advanced Search is also available.
Increased File and Photo Size Limits
- The file size limit has been increased to 20 MB in "File Storage" and 10 MB in "Photo Album".
Easier Navigation on Multiple Pages
- The Inbox now contains multiple page numbers to allow you to easily navigate through many pages of e-mail messages.
Consistent Left-hand Navigation
- The left-hand navigation bar is now consistently docked and visible throughout the Webmail application so you always have access to Webmail's main features.
- Never miss attachments again! It is now possible to show attachments at the top of e-mail messages, making sure that they are visible to you. We have also increase the size of the attachment icon to make it even more apparent that you have an attachment. You can configure this setting under the "General Options" section of the "Configuration" section.